Wednesday 8 February 2012

Best of Breakup Letter

An OFW who are based in Saudi Arabia receive letter from the girlfriend in the Philippines. This is the content of the letter:

Dear Aramos,

I would like to inform you that I can not afford to continue this relationship. The distanceBetween us is just too great. Long distance love affair is not for me. I would admit thatdeceived thee twice and spoke relationship with another man while I do not have it. Iknew you was unfair, that's why I want to end this relationship. I do not want hurt yourfeelings anymore. I'm sorry.

PS. Please return the picture that I sent to you.

love,
Jennifer


Hurt our super hero, like humirit a reward for the last time. She Nangolekta pictures offellow women, pictures of sisters and ex-girlfriend of colleagues. She already collect 52pictures and sent the picture of Jennifer with the 52 pictures that kenolek. This is the content of the letter of Johny:

Dear Jennifer,

I'm so sorry, but I can not quite remember who the hell you are.
Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Aramos – The Lover Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment