Monday 23 September 2013

Funny Son In Law Joke

As a mother passed her daughter's closed bedroom 
door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from 
within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter 
giving herself a real workout with a vibrator. Shocked, 
she asked, "What in the world are you doing?" 

The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, 
unmarried,and this thing is about as close as I'll ever 
get to a husband.Please, go away and leave me alone." 
The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz 
coming from the other side of the closed bedroom 
door. Upon entering the room,he observed his 
daughter making passionate love to her vibrator

The daughter said, "Dad, I'm thirty-five years old, 
unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever
 get to a husband.!! Please, go away and leave me alone." 

A couple days later, the wife came home from a 
shopping trip, placed the groceries on the kitchen 
counter, and heard that buzzing noise coming from, 
of all places, the family room. She entered that area 
and observed her husband sitting on the couch, 
staring at the TV. The vibrator was next to him on 
the couch, buzzing like crazy. The wife asked, "What 
the hell are you doing?" The husband replied, "I'm 
watching the ball game with my son-in-law."

No comments:

Post a Comment