Tuesday 5 January 2016

Best Love Whatsapp Quotes Status And Display Picture

Love is a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection. It can refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. Best love quotes and quotes display picture for whatsapp that are meant for the one you love alot and you have a strong feeling of love towards them. Find the best love whatsapp quotes below : 

Everyone Needs someone to make them feel like tomorrow is more than just another day.



Cause girls only say 'hate you' to the boys they love. 



Out of 6,972,848,504 People , I Chose you.



Truth is, i miss you.
All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.



You are perfect to me <3


"I would drop absolutely everything and fly across the world to see you."


When people ask what i see in you,
I just smile and look away because
I'm afraid if they knew,
they'd fall in love with you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment