Sunday 28 April 2013

Iron Man 3 2013 Quotes


Time for Iron Man 3 quotes, some of emmm are really hilarious and funny, after all Tony Stark has funny sense of humor, i'm still waiting for the movie at local cinema ....

Iron Man 3 Quotes

The Mandarin: Ladies, children, sheep... Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: Heroes, there is no such thing.

Tony Stark: I have a lot of apologies to make... Nothing's been the same since New York. You experience things, and then they're over. I can't sleep, and when I do I have nightmares. Honestly, there's a hundred people who want to kill me. I hope I can protect the one thing I can't live without...


Tony Stark: I have a lot of apologies to make... I'm so sorry for putting you in harm's way... I'm going to find out who did this...

The Mandarin: You'll never see me coming...


Tony Stark: I'm Tony Stark. I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can't I sleep?

Tony Stark: [to Pepper] Things are different now, I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without. That's you.

The Mandarin: Mr Stark, today is the first day of what's left of your life.

Iron Man 3 Quotes Wallpaper

Tony Stark: We do need backup...
James Rhodes: That's your department.
Tony Stark: There's my boys..


Tony Stark: You're not a man. You're nothing more than a maniac. I'm not afraid of you. No politics here: just good old fashioned revenge!

Aldrich Killian: The whole world's gonna be watching.

The Mandarin: I'm gonna offer the choice: do you want an empty life, or a meaningful death?

Sal Kennedy: You elected me on a single platform. I will defend this country at all costs. The Mandarin must be stopped!


 Tony Stark: [suits up] You know, it's moments like these when I realize how much of a superhero I am.
Pepper Potts: Wow!


Tony Stark: I'm here on a mission: fighting back.

Tony Stark: Dads leave. No need to be such a pussy about it.


Rescue: I got you!
Tony Stark: I got you first!

The Mandarin: My soldiers are coming. NOTHING can save you!
Tony Stark: We'll see about that.

Source of Iron Man 3 quotes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/

No comments:

Post a Comment