Thursday 21 May 2015

Latest Love Whatsapp Status

When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you.
Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.
If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.
Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl
Love isn’t complicated, people are.
Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.
Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable – Gandhi
There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.
You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other
I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.
I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
I still fall for you every day.
If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up .

My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have…. I always will
Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment