Tuesday 26 May 2015

COOL LOVE ATTITUDE PUNJABI WHATSAPP STATUS

LOVE WHATSAPP STATUS
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth. ― William W. Purkey 
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.― Dr. Seuss
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. ― Elbert Hubbard
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.― Robert A. Heinlein
Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.― Nicholas Sparks
True love doesn’t have a happy ending. It has NO ending ♥ - tenacious
You never fail to amaze me . Everyday there's something new that makes me love you even more than the day before
---> MORE LOVE WHATSAPP STATUS


  • Love can be demonstrated not defined.
  • Don't say you love me unless you mean it.
  • Only you can give me that feeling.
  • Love when you’re ready, not when you are alone.
  • Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
  • I’d cross the world for someone like you.
  • Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
  • My Hearts beats only for you.
  • Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.
  • “Hi”, is a short, simple word but it’s how love starts.

COOL WHATSAPP STATUS


Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun. 
If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I want patience – AND I WANT IT NOW! 
A good laugh and long sleep are two best cures for anything. 
Everybody is born with genius mind, but most people only use it a few minute.
Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words.
I am not telling you it’s going to be easy. I am telling you it’s going to be worth it. 
Thank God There is no Hindi version of whtsapp,otherwise "LAST SEEN" will be "ANTIM DARSHION":P 
---> MORE COOL WHATSAPP STATUS 


  • Kahi par pauchne k liye ,Kahi se nikalna jaruri hai 
  • Some ppls gives us S3: Sukh Shanti and Samridhi. Some ppls gives us 3D: Dukh Dard Dhokha 
  • BaBy jitne kharcha tu #cute dikhne k liye krte h
  • usse jaida to khrcha to ldkiya mere ek smile pane k liye krti h
  • Kuch log meri photo dekh kr itna EXCITED HOJATE HAI ki...smjh nhii aata pahele LIKE kre ya SAVE kreh

ATTITUDE WHATSAPP STATUS


I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me 
I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P 
I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/ 
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P 
When Sum One Hates You for no reason.................Give them a reason :P :D 
My attitude depends on the people in front of me 
Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them 
I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once 
There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE

---> MORE ATTITUDE WHATSAPP STATUS
तेवर तो हम वक्त आने पे दिखायेंगे ,,शहेर तुम खरीदलो उस पर हुकुमत हम  चलायेंगे…!!!

बादशाह नहीं बाजीगर से पहचानते है लोग ,,“……क्यूकी…….”हम रानियो के सामने झुका नहीं करते….!!

शेर खुद अपनी ताकतसे राजा केहलाता है;जंगल मे चुनाव नही होते.. ।।
में बंदूक और गिटारदोनों चलाना जानता हूं ।तय तुम्हे करना हे कीआप कौन सी धुन पर नाचोगे..।

राज तो हमारा हर जगह पे है…।पसंद करने वालों के “दिल” में ; औरनापसंद करने वालों के “दिमाग” में…।।
रियासते तो आती जाती रहती हे,मगर बादशाही करना तो..आज भी लोग हमसे सीखते हे ।
खेल ताश का हो या जिंदगी का ,अपना इक्का तब ही दिखानाजब सामने बादशाह हो ।
तुम गरदन जुकाने की बात करते हो ,हम वौ है जो आंख उठाने वालोकी गरदन पऱसाद मै बाट देते है..।।
शायरी का बादशाह हुं और कलम मेरी रानी,अल्फाज़ मेरे गुलाम है, बाकी रब की महेरबानी ।
हथियार तो सिर्फ सोंख के लिए रखा करते हे ,खौफ के लिए तो बस नाम ही काफी हे ।
अकल कितनी भी तेज ह़ोनसीब के बिना नही जित सकती ,बिरबल काफी अकलमंद होने के बावजूद..कभी बादशाह नही बन सका ।
पसंन्द आया तो दिल में ,नही तो दिमाग में भी नही ।
जिंदगीमें बडी शिद्दत से निभाओअपना किरदार,कि परदा गिरने के बाद भी तालीयाँबजती रहे….।

PUNJABI WHATSAPP STATUS


Kad aayegi online Tu Kudiyee... Mein Chat Box to na nazra hatava..ni saara din facebook te... Tere page te gediyaan laava
Yar russe tan RAB russe,Yar fir russe tan DIL tute,Yar fir russe tah JAG shute,Yar fir russe tah?? Maro sale de roz da he kam aa :P
Jhuthe muho na kehndi dil vich haan tere,,haan je tu kre kra jindagi main naam tere
Tere naalo taan saada "ANTIVIRUS" changa...jehda saadi care taan karda
Jini marji chatting karlo, setting taan rab ne Hi krauni ae
Tera pyaar 500 de note varga ,, darr lagda DUPLICATE na hove
Pehlaa tu laggi mainnu hoor pari c ......... Hunn taa changgi lagge duur khadi Hi
Kaash koi sannu petrol de rate waang pyaar kare ... Jehda wadhdaa hi jaave
Thoda time tu V kad yaara nu De tu jhatt...hove tera gud luck Je kara main tainu f***
Dine mashook lad Di .... Rat Nu sala machar lad Da 
Ni main pyar ch shreef ladai wich gunda... Meri aankha vich ankha pake dekhda ni munda
Pura hath mera vich sarkar De... Lal bati taiyo lagi ute car de 
--> MORE PUNJABI WHATSAPP STATUS 

No comments:

Post a Comment