Friday 5 June 2015

Cool Whatsapp Status

  • A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.
  • A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.
  • If you are afraid of life, you are scared to live.
  • Here my dad comes on whatsapp... From now on my status would be '***no status***' or just a smiley...
  • Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.
  • Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
  • Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A HOUSE In DUBAI...Use A Sharp Object To Scratch Here▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒​ Please Do This Now.
  • I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
  • I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.
  • A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"
  • I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  • Love your girl like You love your Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
  • Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a woman :)
  • INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar....They Always Look Good...IF IT IS NOT YOURS...
  • Is Your Life Boring? Yes? Then Type 'I Love <ur bf="" gf="" name="">' And Send It To All Your Relatives! Your Life Won't Be Boring Anymore! :P
  • I didnt change , i just grew up. You shud try it once ;)
  • Why Is It That In Every Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are. ♥
  • I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
  • I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!

No comments:

Post a Comment